Friday, May 29, 2009

Panic

Panic is starting to set in ahead of tomorrow. I found myself just wondering around the flat aimlessly this morning (more than usual). On a couple of occasions I was just staring at a small pile of walking gear and wondering whether it was enough to get me through this mammoth walk.

Yesterday I paid a visit to Blacks in Leeds and bought myself three new pairs of walking socks (of which one pair was the Wheatley endorsed XSOCKS!). Also managed to get a new water bottle and a whistle which my new kitten seems to hate, which is great cos I love things that annoy her!

It looks like the weather is set to be nice this weekend so I'm thinking sunglasses are going to be essential, plus I've found some embarrassing headgear to wear.

Just wanting to get started now, the iPod is fully charged and ready to rock out the Yorkshire Dales!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home